COACHES AND STAFF
1. Out-prepare all opponents.
2. Series of pressure releases if shots aren't falling.
3. Mix up defenses and make opponents think.
4. Teach sound fundamental basketball.
5. Prepare for easy baskets ie: out of bounds plays, free throws, special situations defensive system.
1. Play harder than your opponent in practice AND the game.
2. Shot selection on offense (individual; time and score).
3. Allow no easy baskets (fast breaks, second shots, uncontested shots).
4. Play sound fundamental basketball.
5. Execution to score easy baskets.