1. Midline jump hook - Own the midline. The closer to the catch/post is to the midline, the less skill is needed to score.
2. Dribble drop step - Feet give the advantage; the ball gives separation. Step = to the basket, dribble = toward front foot, hop = two foot jump stop to a finish.
3. Up and under - Have a counter. Create advantage and potential freethrow situation. Go through the defender's chest and chin.
4. Quick spin baseline - Any time the defender's forearm is on the offensive player's back.
5. Catch/jump hook from block - Highly skilled move. Need to get reps!
6. Free throw - A critical shot for post players to master!