Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Exciting News - New Partnership!

If you are a regular visitor to my blog, you may have noticed a "redesign" a couple of weeks ago. I did create a logo for the blog a while ago, but couldn't find a time to incorporate it into the blog itself. I figured with this partnership, it was a great time to introduce it. I am really excited to partner with a great company that provides quality products and services for basketball coaches.

Being that Baden and I are both Evergreen State products (let's hear it for the great State of Washington!), this just makes sense. I have used Baden basketballs since I can remember. We currently use the Lexum Perfection Elite at the University of Dallas. These balls last forever! Some of our players actually prefer the balls from 2004 over the new ones. Unlike their competitors, Baden's balls don't absorb moisture which makes the balls lighter, easier to grip, and ultimately last longer. My good friend Jerry Hink at Baden is passionate about basketballs, volleyballs, baseballs, and even broomballs (yep, there is an official broomball). In dealing with Baden, you are going to get first class treatment from their staff with prompt service and responses. Again, you've probably already ordered your basketballs for the season, BUT if you run a camp or a summer league give them a shout! They do great custom camp balls at great prices.

Click on the link to the right to check out Baden. I think you'll find something you like and will be pleased with the results so much you'll keep coming back to them for years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment